What features does the GPS Phone 600 have?
1. Built-in 802.11b/g wireless networking module.
2. The built-in 2.0 Mega Pixel camera with flash and video recording capabilities
3. The latest Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 operating system, with all its settings stored on a Flash ROM. You won’t have to worry about losing your data even if the GPS Phone 600 runs completely out of power. The extra-large Flash memory space is capable of storing a large amount of personal data and application programs.
4. Built-in bluetooth (Class 2.0)
5. Built-in GPS (SirfstarIII WAAS enabled)
6. Tri-Band FM Tuner that is TMC ready (TMC software required)
7. Ostia Navigation software with maps of Canada and US pre-loaded on a 2GB Micro SD card
8. Unlocked GSM Quad band phone. Simply use your existing GSM SIM card from your cell phone carrier and insert it into the GPS phone and you are ready to go.
9. GPRS Class 10 and EDGE mode