Imagine what it would be like to be able to not only share your vacation photos with friends and relatives, but to also share your trip by bringing them along. With Pharos GPS Logger and your digital camera, you can do that by creating a virtual travelogue which you can easily share with anyone. Pharos GPS Logger captures your location and time automatically at any interval you set and then synchronizes that information with the images from any digital camera. You can then display both your photos and your route on Google Earth, Microsoft Virtual Earth, or Microsoft Streets & Trips. Phraos GPS Logger allows you to add captions to your photos and it automatically adjusts for any inaccuracies in your camera’s time so the information is precise. The included, pocket-sized Pharos GPS logger can store up to 45 days of data and will run for 24 hours on a single charge. An AC adapter is included in the package. Pharos GPS Logger is compatible with all digital cameras, and is very easy to use, it will bring a whole new level of enjoyment to using your digital camera.
- Records trips.
- Geotags photos.
- Works with any digital camera.
- Writes GPS location data to EXIF headers of photos so they can be shown on a map in photo sharing websites such as Flickr, Picasa and Locr.
- Results can be presented in Google Earth, Virtual Earth and Microsoft Streets & Trips.
- Supports Google Earth KMZ format for easy archiving, transporting, and sharing.
- Opens GPS log files with both Pharos proprietary formats and public formats, such as GPX and NMEA.
- Supports GeoRSS for easy online sharing of your trips and geotagged photos.
- Calibrates your digital camera’s clock, adds professional photo captions and adjusts photo file times with built-in tools.
- Supports both Express and Classic user interfaces. Express mode allows a non-tech savvy user to accomplish many tasks in a couple of mouse clicks. Classic mode allows a user to easily access more advanced features.
- Integrated with Pharos Smart Navigator software.
- Protects your home location being revealed with the home area shielding feature when sharing results online.
- Provides sophisticated trip statistics.
- Non-dedicated hardware. The receiver and dock can be used for other GPS applications.
- Light-weight, portable and long-lasting battery time (24 hours between charges).
- Searchs and installs software updates/patches automatically.
- Supports Virtual Earth China.
|GPS: ||Ultra sensitive |
|Antenna: ||Integrated patch antenna |
|Frequency: ||L1, 1575.42 MHz |
|Sensitivity: ||-159 dBm |
|Acquisition time in open sky: |
- Cold Start: 35 sec
- Hot Start: 1 sec
|Reacquisition: ||0.1 sec |
|Position update: ||1 Hz |
|Accuracy: || |
- Position: Autonomous < 10 meters
- Velocity: 0.1 meter/second
|Time: ||1 microsecond synchronized to GPS time |
|Datum: ||WGS-84 |
|Electrical Power: |
- Primary power: 3.3-5.5 Vdc, 50mA typical
- Battery: 1100mAh Li-Polymer rechargeable/replaceable battery
- Operation Time: 24 hours (typical)
|Protocol: || |
- Standard interface: USB 1.1 through USB dongle
- NMEA-0183 (V3.1) standard
- Data rate: 4800 bps
- NMEA message: GGA, GSA, GSV, and RMC
|Physical (Receiver with battery dock): || |
- Dimension: 2.82in (L) x 1.89in (W) x 0.89in (H)
- Weight: 0.15lb (2.3 ounce)
| Environmental: || |
- Operation temperature: -10°C to 60°C (-14°F to 140°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F)
- Dynamics: Altitude < 20 km
- Velocity < 1,800 km/h
- Acceleration < 3g
| Data Logging Capability: || |
- Capacity: approximately 13,000 records
- Max download rate: 57,600 Bd
- Logging interval: 1 ~ 65,535 sec
- Logging mode: Circular or Linear
|Package Contents: || |
- Pharos GPS receiver
- Battery dock
- AC adapter
- USB dongle
- Trips & Pics CD
|Buy the GPS Logger at $89.95 and get the following optional software programs and accessories up to 50% off.