To view more demos or follow our updates, please visit our other sites.
The Traveler 127 is a GPS smartphone with both QWERTY keyboard and 2.5” touch-screen QVGA display. The Smartphone features the very latest 3.5G communications capability based on a tri-band UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA and a quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE cellular modems. It offers industry-leading 7.2Mb/s download and 2Mb/s upload speeds enabling fast Web browsing, email and other Internet services.There are two on-board cameras, a 2 MP digital camera for recording pictures and video, and a 0.3 MP camera for video conferencing. The unit comes with Pharos’ proprietary Smart Navigator software and server-based travel information and navigation service. Additionally, the device is pre-loaded with Microsoft Live Search, providing free information about traffic, gas prices, movie times and weather. The Traveler 127 is powered by the Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 with Microsoft® Outlook® Mobile (Calendar, Contacts, Tasks and Inbox), Word Mobile, Excel® Mobile, PowerPoint® Mobile, Internet Explorer Mobile, Picture, Notes, ActiveSync, Calculator, Game, Voice Recorder, MSN® Messenger, Media® Player 10. The device gives up to 7.5 hours of GSM talk time, 5 hours of WCDMA talk time and 200 hours of standby.
- Qualcomm MSM7201-90, 400MHz Processor
- QWERTY keyboard and 2.5” touch-screen QVGA display
- Unlocked 3.5G smartphone for use on any GSM network
- Tri-band 850/1900/2100 MHz, UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA: 384K/7.2M/2M bits per sec
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Built-in GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 2MP camera for picture or video; 0.3MP front camera for video conference
- Free real-time traffic. gas price, movie and weather information
- Talk time: GSM: up to 7.5 hours; WCDMA: up to 5 hours; 200 hours of standby
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Windows Media Player
- Outlook Contacts, Calendar and Tasks
- Email and Internet Explorer